Howdy!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Helo RRB community! I'm Otto (spelled backwards) from S. Central Texas (aka the blast furnace)
I'm eager to start contributing on this site! I am into all kinds of bikes & my collection is at about 90+...I lost count!
I enjoy Tacos, cold Lone Star Beer, spending time with my wife of 22 years, & our pets, 2 cats & 2 dogs.
I really like old Schwinns, Worksman bikes, Yeti MTB's and pretty much anything that strikes my interest.
Looking forward to making friends & enjoying all of the Build-Off bikes!
Thanks for letting me join! :cool:

-Otto (spelled backwards)

just a few that are on my work computer...

Have a good day, Y'all!

p5pb17420923.jpg
DSC00835 (2).JPG
DSC00338 (2).JPG
raw3.jpg
p5pb22208365.jpg

Helo RRB community! I'm Otto (spelled backwards) from S. Central Texas (aka the blast furnace)
I'm eager to start contributing on this site! I am into all kinds of bikes & my collection is at about 90+...I lost count!
I enjoy Tacos, cold Lone Star Beer, spending time with my wife of 22 years, & our pets, 2 cats & 2 dogs.
I really like old Schwinns, Worksman bikes, Yeti MTB's and pretty much anything that strikes my interest.
Looking forward to making friends & enjoying all of the Build-Off bikes!
Thanks for letting me join! :cool:

-Otto (spelled backwards)

just a few that are on my work computer...

Have a good day, Y'all!

View attachment 246535View attachment 246536View attachment 246537View attachment 246538View attachment 246539
Welcome

You had me at tacos

Latest posts

Back