Holy Cow, Awesome bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi my name is james. I have been building BMX bikes on and off as a hobby since I was little kid. Well I haven't been able to fit on a 20 inch bmx bike for about 10 years. My daugters have no interest in riding a chromed out or flamed bike. I haven't been able to pull off the frilly pink custom job that they would like so it has been a frustrating hobby for a while. I get DeLuxe and Hot Rod magazines and had seen a few custom bikes that looked really cool. One day I Googled "rat rod bike". Holy Cow the awesome bikes I've seen have inspired me. I can't wait to get started on a rat rod chopper. This site has realy pumped excitement into my day. The build diaries are going to be a great help. Once I get rid of the bmx mess and get some new stuff to work with I'll get started. I'll try to document it. JB

Welcome aboard! And remember this is also a place to unload your "bmx mess"..looking forward to your builds. 998?

WELCOME! :D

Latest posts

Back