Heres where the babys sleep haha

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Heres where my schwinns and my 1 off brand bike, fedrals bike. Sleep at night. There hibernating. Although the typhoon had a rude awakining 2day Notice the snow on the tires haha YUP Went riding 2day. haha.
DSCF0325.jpg

i dig how the typhoon is set up for snow riding. are those the metal studded tires? you should make some custom snow chains for it.

Schwinn Typhoon

Haha nope just garbage picked tires, I got them off of a trek mountain bike ..... I Beat the heck out of that 1. lol i bent the rim on that mount bike, i ended up messing up the gears and crap going mud bogging. I gonna get some new bars and and a springer for the typhoon and take it mudding haha. No i just got them plain old tires on it, handles better than i thaught it would in snow haha also lookin for some 24 inch white walls for it, PLEASE CONTACT ME IF U GOT A GOOD SET 10 BUCKS OR LESS! If i dont get em befor summer, ill find some at the fleamarket haha. Thanks for the replys on pics. I like 2 hear whatcha think.

Back