!@! Halloween Ride(z) !@! !!CANCELLED!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
38   0   1
We are having a couple of Halloween rides

The first one is being organized by me. Here is the plan for Saturday, October 18.

There is an awesome Traditional car show in South Glastonbury, CT called the Hot Rod Fallout III The hours of this show are 10 AM until ??? From there we could load up and head to Hartford for a cruise and chow, followed by a pub crawl, wheelies, skidding, drags and some heck raisin'.

Post here or email me at [email protected] if you are interested in attending or need more information.

This ride has been cancelled by the NE Muscle Bike Museum for weather reasons
The second one is sponsored by the New England Muscle Bike museum and scheduled for October 25th. Here are the details from Jim Barnard. I can't attend this one, but feel free to join them for some kick butt bar hopping! North Hampton is a kicking place to cruise.

So... Come join us on our annual Halloween Bar Hop around the charming city of Northampton.
Enjoy the brew pubs, martini bars and many fine drinking establishments around the city.
Dine on some of the best restaurants in the area.
Costumes are optional. FYI... all of the really cool folks will be wearing costumes.

Bicycle tours of the local campus's, city streets & bars are being planned even as you read
this.
We will be meeting at 4 pm in Northhampton at The Bishops Lounge, 41 Strong Ave
(I believe on the 3rd floor bar, it has A wrought iron balcony)
Keep in touch regarding the weather. Rain WILL cancel this event.

Please Contact Jim at the below e-mail or phone number below if you are planning on joining us

Please contact Jim at [email protected]
Or call him at (860) 670-4501 or (860) 651-5229 for more details and to confirm that you are coming.

Re: !@! Halloween Ride(z) !@!

The Northampton one is on the 25th.

I personally am not costuming up for the one on the 18th - but will be there unless it rains. The car show is a pretty good one. My friend Ian Targonsky and his buddy Charlie aka One Arm Bandit put it on. If you like rat rods, there will be some beauties.

I probably won't attend the Northampton ride

Pretty sure I am in for the 18th. Looking forward to it. Is this a kid friendly event? I brought Boy to the Fall Out last year and he loved it, for 25 minutes. :lol: But I could keep him entertained knowing we were going to have some bike fun later.

The ride and chow parts of the evening festivities and all of the Fallout are kid friendly. THe Pub crawl stuff later in the evening might get a little dicey. For anyone going to the Fallout and looking for me on the early side, I won't be there untila little after noon as I have soccer games to coach in the morning and they end shortly after noon.

Joe

Cool, I might be able to make it on the 18th. Look forward to seeing everybody again.

And Joe...don't worry, I'll bring a bike with better brakes this time! :lol: :lol:

Dan

Hey,

I wana go .........gona have to get to work fixxing me telaporter machine ....
been spending all me time on all these rusty wayback machines .
NOW Focusing on telaporter.
It has a broken wizbang spring & I can't seem to locate one annywere yano. ... Seems to be harder than finding chicken lipps.
If I dont make it will someone have a cocktail 4 me in my abstention??

Stephen / Wingman

Bump for cancellation notice.

Joe

Joey that looks like fun, I'm down for that. I heard One Ton Tomata playin didn't I? lol

Latest posts

Back