Global Warming, my...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
deorman said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi3erdgVVTw
Reminds me of a Canadian program segment we had here called "Talking to Americans". Rick Mercer had a bunch of Harvard students signing a petition against seal hunting in Saskatchewan. The funny part was that he got a professor of geography to sign! For those of you who don't know, Saskatchewan is in the middle of the country and nowhere near the Atlantic ocean where the hunt takes place. But my favorite one had to be the Governor of Arkansas saluting our King Lucien and congratulating us in preserving our historic national igloo. :)

Congrats to the Canadian hockey team. I still wonder why they changed the rules a few years back and let pro's compete in the Olympics. For me it was better when it was an all amateur event. Gary

B607 said:
Congrats to the Canadian hockey team. I still wonder why they changed the rules a few years back and let pro's compete in the Olympics. For me it was better when it was an all amateur event. Gary
I agree with you all the way, didn't this all start with basketball back in Barcelona? For me the last real Olympics were in 1988 Calgary with Eddy "the Eagle" Edwards and the Jamaican bobsleigh team.

Back