Formerly the Green Monster.....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My boys named this the Green Monster because of it's color, before it's newer paint scheme that you see here.
The new Red and White colors were done for Christmas ( it was used as one of our "lawn ornaments" :shock: )
She stands 9 feet tall at the bars and the sidehack is removable, to fit in the garage.
I don't know what the heck I was thinkin' while building this one, but it sure is fun to ride and the kids get a kick out of all the attention they get while riding along.
She's about 2 1/2 years old now and is starting to show signs of wear and tear, I gotta give her some TLC, but she'll be ready for the Christmas Parade :D

100_0974.jpg

100_0971.jpg

What was that you said about not being all that good at welding....ha ha! :shock:

? :shock: ? Oh yeah What were u thinkin?
U seem 2 have a collection of the weirdest bikes on earth.
U sure r a ''Think out o'the box'' guy.
In the past weeks, since i found this place I've seen so much
creative ideas n good craftsmanship in this pages that i'm sure
u r goin 2 get along just fine.
Rat on!

PS:Kev,believe me if i tell u that the 1st thing i thought when i saw it
was: a sailin catamaranos thing on wheels w/ a slide trombone
hand rail.Sick minds think alike.

That is a "steering bar" for taxing her around since I can't reach the bars, although I had'nt thought of having the kids steer while I sip a tasty beverage! :lol:

The little deal on the down tube is a CO2 cartridge and adapter set up, in case of a high speed blow out I can fix it out on the road. It was removed and put onto Kung Fuji.

***Man you guys don't miss a thing!

The tubing I got from my neighbor Big John.
He builds Fences and Gates and he had the main curved down tube in the bed of his truck and I asked him what he was doing with it and he said "take it". It was'nt the bend he needed, so it was trash to him, treasure to me!!!

Back