fender skirts

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
anyone know about making fender skirts??

i think i want to incorporate them in the next build i make but i'm not quite sure how to go about it.

any ideas?

The fenders I'm trying to fit on my firestone are skirted. They're just really thin sheet metal pop riveted to the fenders. I don't have any pictures but they're made by Kustom Kruzer. I think the Chain Gang web site shows them. Hope this helps.

Took a picture. I would like to make some myself that flow down to the bottom of the fender, but I like these too. Have fun with your project.

PICT3712.jpg

dunno if you want to buy some premade.....but, bicycle bones on ebay has them i think about 20$ for a set
was gonna post a link but i think hes out of town for awhile :roll:

Here are the ones I did for mine, maybe kinda extreme but fun. Sheetmetal from Home Depot,traced around arch of fender and make a second line about an inch above the first and cut on that line. Made tabs by cutting every2-3 inches and riveted. Alot of trial and error. Very little room for clearence. Fender brackets in the right places really help stabalize the sides, mine are riveted to the sides. 8) :idea:
fattire055.jpg

bikes003.jpg

bikes005.jpg

Latest posts

Back