Dyno Roadster?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought it a few months ago, Guy said it was a dyno roadster. Just wanna know more about the bike. Maybe place to get parts. ect.

the headbadge tells me it is actually a gt kustom kruiser.or socal brand.
looks to be rather new so parts should be available at any lbs but im not sure on that
i heard a rumor so cal is no more but again i cannot back that just word of mouth.
if i can find more info i will be sure to let you know
Sean

Original parts are getting hard to find, replacement parts are easy.
KK or Kustom Kruiser is what Pacific renamed them, after buying out GT bicycles.
Value is perception, how bad do you want it? And Dyno's are really popular lately.

Id love to change out the crank sprocket, not to keen on the whole skulls, and maybe replace the front forks, I like the look of the shotgun but its brutal on the bearings and I have to over tighten the bolts to keep it all together. It has a mongoose handle bar block Id love to change for sure,, and I love the chain guard, so any help is awesome.

Should have said, Anything I can get pics of to help date it, it would probably be helpful for me in find parts,

That is for sure a kk , how does it ride with the apes. I have a roadster and was looking to change it up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you can only tell if it is a 2007. 2007 was the last year kustom kruiser was made. the rear of the frame that comes out under the seat post has no stamp. 2004 to 2006 had a kk stamped. 2004 and 2005 said so-cal which is funny because they were not made here or even the offices weren't were at that point. some of the 05 and all the 06 and 07 said made in taiwan on the head badge. i believe the last dyno roadster was made in 04. and the last dyno roadster sold as new were sold in 2008 from a shop in costa mesa, ca. he bought last 1,000 that were still in the box found in a warehouse. the kk was discontinued because of the cost and taking away sales from schwinn.

What kickstand works best on a roadster, it has regular springer forks. I've thought about the double stand

Hey camarojoe I'll take the sproket off your hands

Latest posts

Back