Drug dealers bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Came home to find all of my neighbors stuff out on their driveway. Turns out they were dealing drugs and got raided. According to the other neighbors a Fedex van rolled up and out jumped a whole lot of very serious looking law officers. Machine guns and all. They arrested 3 people and confiscated crack and a bunch of money. So that leaves a whole household worth of stuff laying in the driveway. I got a nice Raleigh and a seat clamp! There is still a mountain bike hanging in the locked garage I've got my eye on.
Picture061-2.jpg

So I got some bikes from a crackhead and you got a bike from a crack dealer, man what a circle of life.

Too funny... It does get a little disconcerting...

About 20 years ago, we were watching America's Most Wanted, and all of the sudden, my across the street neighbor's photo was shown along with a photo of the house and his car.... Seems he was involved in an incident with the DEA as well... Something about flying a plane into a local airport, evading the DEA, and ditching it. Never saw him again after that, a month or so later, all the stuff out of the house was out by the road for trash day.
There was an awful lot of traffic on the street that night!

You really never know..

Rat Royale
REC Elsewhere

What are you going to do when the Crackheads get out of jail and find their neighbors STOLE their items when they were gone. I think I would tip toe that bike back to the driveway

Boardtrack fan said:
The house is a rental. The drug dealers were only in it for a few months. I am betting that they are going away for a long time. I hope the owner of the house is more careful about who he rents to.
Over in my neck of the woods I heard about some people who put a down payment on a rental and moved in for a week, the next thing they know there is realtor telling them they are tresspassing it turns out this so called land lord checked on a string of houses where the owner lived out of town broke in changed the locks and falsely rented them out. Nothing lower than a low life.

.... dude, Lake orion, drugs are everywhere. I would expect that in my neck o'the woods before i would in yours. Sweet bike.

I hate crack. Messed up my sisters life bad, Shes finally on her feet. First time since she was my age, 17. Shes 36 now. Yay for my sister. ;)

I thought it was going to be a D.A.R.E. branded bike. I was a Youth Minister at a trailer court church for a while in the late 90's All the drug dealers in the area wore D.A.R.E. shirts. They were being ironic and didn't even know it....or maybe they did.

jeff

you really need to just coat that thing in DARE stickers :mrgreen:

my dads town in Maine had a Porsche 928 police cruiser that had a "this car was seized from our local drug dealer" sticker on the back bumper

Latest posts

Back