Dreamsville USA

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha.. I live in the Twin Cities.. not those ones.. the little ones in Ohio.. these towns were built on clay, mills, and trains. Dreamsville USA was the nickname of one of the towns during the war effort (WWI) because they ran a canteen out of a boxcar for all the troops passing through.. and the depot was a middle point between Pittsburgh and Columbus as well..
the town I live in was more made on clay and mills, the town is named after Uhrich's Mill (Uhrichsville)
also live really close to the Amish.. whole other story there...

anywho.. some snaps...
Photo-0077bw.jpg

Photo0206.jpg

Photo0213.jpg

Photo0216.jpg

Photo0226.jpg

(89 Schwinn Sprint I bought when I graduated high school)

Photo0276.jpg

a short drive in any direction leads to miles of this
IMG_1862.jpg

Dundee Falls (big fall)
IMG_1775.jpg

(little fall)
IMG_1756.jpg

one of our truck stops lol, and yes.. that is the name of it.. EAT
IMG00626.jpg

Photo-0076big.jpg

and sorry for the size of these.. but this is why I refuse to live anywhere else but here..
clendeningsunrise02.jpg

Photo0731.jpg

Photo0667.jpg

I live in the Twin Cities, yes those (in MN).

It looks very nice where you are. I like the falls.

Most importantly, it looks like there are great places to take pics of bike.

I only got to 2 places in Ohio, TRC testing facilities (near Marysville) and Mid Ohio Race Track.
Both really cool.

that engine was purchased in a another town, by a gentleman from a different town, and he was given so many years by the city here to store it there... he never came back for it ever.. and when asked by the courts he just sorta gave it up.. so the town got that one free..
It does not run, but they do have a contract with someone to run a Polar Express during the holiday season.. they bring the engines, and use the local passenger cars, which have been restored.

Back