CUSTOMIZED BIKE FENDERS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
OK SO I FOUND THESE GUYS ONLINE WHO MAKE CUSTOME FIBERGLASS FENDERS AND TANKS. ONLY TROUBLEW IS I CANT GET AHOLD OF THEM AT ALL SO I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE KNEW WHERE TO LOOK FOR A SIMILAR STYLE.
02sumlrb_fendertech04_zoom.jpg

SEE HOW FAT AND CLEAN IT ALL LOOKS AND THEY ARE COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE
IM LOOKING AT MY JC HIGGINS AND NOTHING REALLY SETS IT APART FROM A MODERN CRUISER SO IM TRYING TO VINTAGE IT UP. ANY SUGGESTIONS
THANKS,
SKYLER

Ive got a composite motorcycle fender looks sorta simialr, its off an 03 honda vt750, wayyy too wide for a bicycle IMO, tho i guess it just depends on what kinda wheels your gonna fill em with, it dwarfs a standard balloon'r fender and a 24x3 kenda looks kinda puny too in there.

100_8655.jpg

100_8660.jpg

100_8661.jpg

yeah but something like that you can slice down the middle...weld back together and slap it on...like custom motercycle fenders. only problem is i dont have a welder.....

this aint no harley fender :mrgreen: you can glass it back together. most (non-HD) motorcycles dont use metal fenders for the fronts anymore.

PRAISE THE LOWERED said:
yeah but something like that you can slice down the middle...weld back together and slap it on...like custom motercycle fenders. only problem is i dont have a welder.....

those types of fenders are abs...... you can still put them back together after slicing it tho.... look into automotive paint shops..... im certified in a product called duramix.... they offer several products for bumper repair, and have many different options to choose from.... its realy easy too, it comes in tubes likes a serenge, one side is the material the other side is the hardener, you mix it up and aply it..... its sandable too... easy!!!! there are other companies offering the same things.... but im most familiar with this!

http://www.tcpglobal.com/autobodydepot/duramixplastic.aspx

GIMPYBMXER said:
PRAISE THE LOWERED said:

those types of fenders are abs...... you can still put them back together after slicing it tho.... look into automotive paint shops..... im certified in a product called duramix.... they offer several products for bumper repair, and have many different options to choose from.... its realy easy too, it comes in tubes likes a serenge, one side is the material the other side is the hardener, you mix it up and aply it..... its sandable too... easy!!!! there are other companies offering the same things.... but im most familiar with this!

http://www.tcpglobal.com/autobodydepot/duramixplastic.aspx
if you doun't have access to the duramix stuff it's expensive to buy...i work at NAPA and people freak-out when they hear the price of the tubes and the applicator

Back