crawdad creeper

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... theres GOTTA be someting i can do with this thing......... im "officialy" in this build off as long as no one objects to my choice....... whatdaya say? is the trike a bike? its DEFINATLY under 20in... come on please please please please?!!!? (thats the tools begging....)

l_e1df6258c7ada895780b5ca167ed3fa5.jpg

3 speed hub on the front wheel, ya know, for those steep driveways. :lol:

WOOOOOOOOO WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS TIME TO GET DOWN!!!!!! this is going to be fun, i have some major plans for this thing AND a kid in mind to give it to when im done!!!!!!

oh yeah........... i was lookin for an excuse to do something with this thing...... now it all depends on if i can get the parts im looking for... if not i have a cool 20in frame to build.

oldgreenbean said:
I' m really gonna watch this build.Let's see whatcha got!

uh oh........ a TEST?????? .........k, on goes the thinking cap

beerhelmetcustomer.jpg

and out comes the tool belt....

Beer+Belt-img-13.jpg

Hey nice trike. My little boy has the exact same one, exept his isn't as beat up, yet. I was thinking about repainting it and doin a little custom work on it but I have been too busy...

sensor said:
:lol:
hmmm might have to get one of those tools belts! :lol:

hahahahahhahaha they are NICE.......... in my search i found a belt that looked like a gun belt, its was rad!!! one on each hip!!!

ok, so i was able to do some work on the trike today....... ive been tryin to figure out how to get a fork in that head tube without having to weld on a new one. it was my goal to use the WHOLE frame from this thing so here is the what i found.......... and its so simple its rediculous... now i can use ANY 1" fork on this project and itll be nice and smooth.......
so heres the donor mt bike......
l_ea5e8ed096c4a892fd68dba4b67d7774.jpg

heres the trike head tube, notice how its not a straight cut.... the ends are rounded in.....
l_f5d2aee0ac23aa37332c5c0c761e63ca.jpg

fits like a GLOVE........ a little grease and ill be DIALED. chrome is even nice. the best part is that it opens up endless oportunitys for forks, with zero welding ........
l_039b7bc6a5cbaedab82beea2d08f161e.jpg

SPRINGER!!!

Latest posts

Back