check this out!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just got on the computer and looked at Craigslist. This guy was selling every bmx part he had for $350!!! I got 12 frame and forks sets, ranging from late 70's to early 90's. + 9 complete bikes from 70's to 80's. + 20 coffee cans of heasets, sealed bottom brackets, brake sets, sprockets, cogs, you name it, it is there. + boxes of pedals, seat posts, 75+ pairs of handle bars+ all kinds of tires, 2 bike stands, old number plates, oakley and ame' vintage grips, spokes, sealed hubs, Alot of NOS stuff too. And I still need to take two more trips to get the rest!! Here are a couple pics, more to come.

l_b1a0bd70802f94d21b6d3642a04011b2.jpg

l_b2028d8dd026c578fa3b85412a2ebf7e.jpg

l_74ba2bef933b149e40db01111a5bcbd7.jpg

l_54e09c72cf334f256c14bcd707b966eb.jpg

I am going to start watching Spokanes CL. That sold would prolly worth the drive. Nice score. Just be careful about going over to the dark side.

darkside.jpg

Unkle Krusty said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
dont stay over there too long
there is no going back I am afraid. i am offing all my vintage cruiser parts tomorrow.

Which begs the question why you hang out on the Rat Rod Bikes site...LOL! :lol:

I predict an unloading of all vintage cruiser bikes and parts followed by a quick departure.

Rat Rod said:
Unkle Krusty said:
TheFlyingDingo said:
dont stay over there too long
there is no going back I am afraid. i am offing all my vintage cruiser parts tomorrow.

Which begs the question why you hang out on the Rat Rod Bikes site...LOL! :lol:

I predict an unloading of all vintage cruiser bikes and parts followed by a quick departure.
Why do you hate me? :roll:

Hey Krusty,

If you find my Supergoose frame, can we work out a deal for all the rest of the parts so I can make a complete bike. I assure you, I don't want top of the line everything. I just want parts like I had on mine...circa 1983. PM or email me and we can talk.

Thanks,
Dan

I am getting one from the bmx museum sit4e for you. i am getting it for $60 shipped. Just waiting on this guy.

i am officially unloaded of all my vintage cruiser stuff. But if anyone needs old skool bmx, you know who to get a hold of! i will make a rat rod bmx so i am not dissin'!!

Latest posts

Back