Check this out!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trike looks very cool, but the guy's description is a bit on the pretentious side.

You are bidding for a chance to meet me in East Tennessee in my hometown to do a photo shoot and interview for a full spread lay out in your magazine and perhaps better yet, cover shoot.

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yeah I thought so too.

"You pay me to take pictures of MY bicycle...."
yeah no thanks

Beautiful trike, but if he's looking to make money off a magazine article and photos, he oughta sit down and write a construction article wth photos himself and submit it to some mags. I think that's the way it's done.

If he's building those things for profit, a magazine spread is like free advertising.

Anyways, it's a nice piece of work and you can't blame a guy for wanting to show it off.

Dennis

Nice trike.

I wondered why someone on the forum hasn't built something like that - a trike - but cut down, lowered, big tires on the rear, etc., kind of like this guy did.

No one would mistake that trike for a bike owned by the geriatric crowd, that's for sure.

my question is whats up with the one pic of the trike. but very cool bike looks like something i might build :shock:

RatRodDad said:
Nice trike.

I wondered why someone on the forum hasn't built something like that - a trike - but cut down, lowered, big tires on the rear, etc., kind of like this guy did.

No one would mistake that trike for a bike owned by the geriatric crowd, that's for sure.

I've a few plans for Ricksterr's old trike! Hoping to have it ready for Hallloween in Canada!

Did a little cutting ...
2006_0115newcrap0034.jpg

Here's where it's at right now ...
2007_0717sidehack20001.jpg

Here's a little "Gotavan influence"! .... :shock:
2007_0717sidehack20004.jpg

Probably won't go this big on the tire thingy, or maybe I will! :wink:

october said:
watch out... Ricky is going to want that back... :)

Wanna trade again?! :mrgreen: THAT THING IS LOOKING SICK!!!!!!! Wait till i show my dad. Dude thats awesome.

Jim! Jeeze thats cool!!! put a schwinn exercizer sprocket in it haha.

Dad liked it. I want it! Haha, reminds me of the things u ride in when u race horses, The buggy part.

Latest posts

Back