BOBBACHOPS aka "Streamline Ratcycle"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CCR

Mouth-Breather
Reaction score
Gotta make this quick, baby comin in july and i got plenty to do !!!

The Donor
60 Schwinn Tornado

100_0659.jpg

The Splurge
Red Brick 26x2.125 Grand Tycoon Tires and Red Coke Bottle Grips (got em off Ratrod)

100_0663.jpg

Tire Fit
This is what the bike looks like right now :) been waiting for a month for this thing to start :lol:

100_0748.jpg

Bars
Not 100% but my gut says "these for now" ... may have something else cooked up

100_6041.jpg

Color
Some primer to clean up that chrome !

100_6042.jpg

Extras
May make it, may not

100_6043.jpg

Another Mock-up
Dont know about the seat, it will do for know, truss rods need bent (heavyweight rods to middlewaeight frame) Im much happier with the wheels now too. Apes arent setting well with me ... I'll hafta see what i can do about that.

100_6046.jpg

Tank
It was slow at work today and my brother was nice enough to replace the cardboard template I had with a piece of aluminum.

100_6137.jpg

That thing is ALREADY starting to look mean!........NICE

Ditto on the primer! Did you make that yellow jig that's holding your wheel for paint? That looks really handy.

bikeriderx said:
Did you make that yellow jig that's holding your wheel for paint? That looks really handy.

bought it at Menards(like home depot) for about 5 bucks, its soft rubber but it gets the job done without tearing anything up.

I LOVE the way it's looking! I'm really digging the primer/no paint...I like mine w/ no shine and flat's where it's at type thing,looks kool :mrgreen:

just picked this off ebay :D even has a compass :!:

horn.jpg

i figured id never have a real aerocycle so my build off bike is being put together with that in mind :mrgreen: thought that the propeller kinda fit with that

30aerocyclemint.jpg

i want one of those so bad. i keep telling myself just wait till i win the lotto. and your bike is gettin along well

Latest posts

Back