bmx

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im finally getting back into my first love, bmx riding. ive been collecting up some parts for some time now and so far this is what ive got
threadless haro forks
14 mm double wall front rim
older cut mongoose bars
38 tooth hoffmen sprocket
single peice crank
threadless headset
now the only thing i really need is a frame and a rear wheel
does any one have a old bmx frame for sale? i really want a decent frame to put these parts on

Hey man, I've got a pretty nice chrome Haro Supra frame and fork kit......actually I've got mostly a complete bike....minus the rear wheel...the seat is worn and grips are toast....

Got anything interesting to trade????

primersfiner said:
probably not what are you wanting/needing?

Eh, nothing in particular really......just wanted to see what you might have in your stash to trade for the Haro.

I'm open to selling it also....I'd take $50 plus shipping for it.......it's BEEFY (if you're not familiar with the "Supra" model)

I got an old haro frame no berring braces.. There an odd size or id build it, I had them but lost em.. I love that bike..

ricksterr1221 said:
I got an old haro frame no berring braces.. There an odd size or id build it, I had them but lost em.. I love that bike..

Rick, there are like 3 different sizes of Bottom brackets ..... I'm sure a local shop could set you up with the right stuff man :)

Latest posts

Back