bike bike bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahab said:
love the diamond pattern seats. where did you find them?
Hi, Anything that has custom paint or vinyl on it is stuff I did. The seat on the blue bike was just made seconds before the propane photos'. Thanks Bent

bentsprocket said:
EJ599...... I searched and found the frame you bought on ebay. I looked up the serial # and it appears your frame was built sometime between June 15th to June 30th 1955. The models in 20" for that year I found were: Hornet, Spitfire, Wasp, American, and Streamliner. Should be a fun project whatever it is. Bents my name and propane's my game.
It's gonna be a present for my son's 8th birthday in April. Metalflake blue paint and grips, white walls, a blue and white messinger-S (for schwinn) seat and pixie bars. I have a pair of shiny chrome, unstamped, unlaced s-2s and an slightly crusty s-7 on the way. I may lace an s-2 to a front hub if I have the fork clearance. I can't say I've ever seen an s-2 up front. Usually s-7's. Maybe a slik out back. Definitely a head light, horn and pin wheel. It's gonna be the most I ever spent on a bike that's for sure, but he like's the shiny ones.

Back