BF Spitfire + More Chrome

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Tried to buy this one yesterday when I went to pick up the Chrome twins below but the guy was hesitant. He called me back and said to come out and make an offer. I stopped and got a six pack of something decent because its a hot day and he is working at cleaning out a house, and handed him the beer and asked if he'd take 60, He said he would take 70 if I would also take two other bikes with me. Deal. Nice guy! He also invited me up to this bar he owns later this week to look at a few boys schwinns he has hanging and in the basement there! He gave me a Sting Ray seat (quilted fabric so it cant be Original parts right) An R. Crumb Drawing and some metal toys. That Dude is a CHAMP! Additionally it looks like those Chrome Raleigh Supurbe DL-1a are selling for between 1300 - 1500 hundred ea.... I can't find ANY info on the Step Through chrome version. Anyone know their English Bikes?

Anyone know which BF logos came first? These or the ones that look kinda more like The Blazers Logo?

--

Back