Been there and done that

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah...I think we all split up in Des Moines and then I drove the rest of the way back to Chicago on my own.

I remember running into a major downpour on the way....had no windshield wipers and with no AC the thing fogged completely up.

I had to park it under an overpass for about a half hour.

Ended up stopping by the Roadster Shop in Elgin on my way back.

I then spent the next day trying to track down the dead rat...talk about STINK! :x

Awesome cars, and that chopper is too cool. None of the cars I built ever looked nice, I was always worried about going fast instead of nice paint...so I never worried about taking pictures. Now I wish I had. I think I might have one or two pictures of my white V-8 Vega, and maybe a half dozen of my '67 Camaro. I built a couple of really nice Yamaha RD-350s and RD-400s, four V-8 Vegas, and three '67/ '68 Camaros...I should have taken lots of pics. :(

I like the 32 threewindow and the Model A Tudoor. I'm getting ready to buy a 31 Model A Ford thats been in dry heated storage since 69. I've been wanting to build something I can put my 1953 Mercury Flathead in.

Rat Rod said:
It's hard to get those neon 80s/90s colors out of your blood. :lol:
that and the 80s striping craze!..... (all ZZtops fault)
my s10 from back then
s10.jpg

Back