"BANNED"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
http://www.schwinnbike.com/heritage/sho ... ge=1&pp=15

Wow, I guess this dude must have "soiled the carpets in Pacific's house" . Guess he wasn't aware of the ixnay on the allmartway talk, or the "don't insult our slave labor" policies over at good old Schwinn. Bummer for him I guess.

Let's hear it for independently run bike forums (that are superior to the folks' klunky old forum at Neo-Schwinn anyway)

YAY!!!

they are not the only one.............mandy was banned about 5 yearsago.... cause someone else put one of her pictures on the svchwinn site.moderhater said it violated their copyrights.........told her to cease and desist...now i've been told to c and d before ...like by disney and the order would have to come from an attorney.we told him to pound sand he was not a lawyer and that original arttwork was protected.he got all pithed off and banned her....we are back with a new name HA...HA...HA.......and their moderhater still is an dolt and knows NOTHING about bikes,just some computer geek they hired.....phil...................her artwork is still available here....check the classifieds......

Firewalker said:
I like this place :wink: :mrgreen:
yeah...at schwinn the moderators know nothing about bikes.here they build bikes.....at schwinn if you say pacific cycles $uck or walmart bikes are crap they will deleted the post and ban you.......bike nazis[NO BIKE FOR YOU]

Latest posts

Back