B-Day , The big 50

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
HAPPY B -DAY to me. I turn the big 50 today. Other than losing some hearing, some eyesight, and a little hair I feel like a 30 year old.Cool thing is I still like riding my bike as much as I did when I was a kid.heading to the mountains of northern AZ. for a little R&R for a couple of days

If I had known I was gonna live this long I would have taken better care of myself!!!

Happy Birthday! I'm not far behind you, I'll be 49 in Dec. I think that makes us geezers compared the the ages of most of the guys on here :lol:

Where bouts in NAZ you going? I was living in Flagstaff till a couple years ago.

My parents were living in Payson in the early 90's. My dad worked at the county dump between Strawberry and Payson. If you haven't been back in awhile prepare yourself for the devestation the bark beetles have done to the forest.

.. I hear you guys. Im getting up there too. Im gonna be the big 17 This december 21.. Haha. Happy birthday!!

Back