Are there any toy collectors around here? STADIUM CHECKERS!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I collect hot wheels but only certain ones like their own cars and anything mustang or mopar. What I really collect is halftracks. I lovem so much. Ive been on the look out for a few such as two transformer ones and the hotwheels halftrack swing fire. One of the transformers is the new perceptor.

JaxRhapsody said:
I collect hot wheels but only certain ones like their own cars and anything mustang or mopar. What I really collect is halftracks. I lovem so much. Ive been on the look out for a few such as two transformer ones and the hotwheels halftrack swing fire. One of the transformers is the new perceptor.

I think I've got a couple for sale. I'll post up all my BP diecast..just a minute.

YOU CHOSE! I'm parting out the lot! There are some First Editions, blue cards, several series and collector number cars, variations, etc. There is even an ERROR '57 T-Bird at the bottom. Most cars are BP and are MOMC or at the worst, may have soft corners or a light crease/pinch in the bubble. I do have openers and displayable cars in $1 pile and I can set the cars free if you want and you can save a few bucks on shipping, but thats up to you. Let me know what cars you want and get me a zip code and I'll get an actual shipping cost. I do combine shipping. PM me or reply here if interested. MO or Paypal accepted. Feel free to make offers.

You could put these in a collection, play with them, customize them, or? Lots of cool ones in here. 8)

CARS IN THESE PICS ARE $1 EACH
IMG_0152.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

PIT CREW TRUCK IS SOLD
IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0155.jpg

CARS IN THESE PICS ARE $2 EACH
IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0157.jpg

IMG_0158.jpg

IMG_0160.jpg

IMG_0161.jpg

CARS IN THESE PICS ARE $3 EACH
IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0166.jpg

IMG_0167.jpg

THIS PIC IS $4 EACH ('32 Ford blister is falling off, I can ship it in the box or free it)
IMG_0171.jpg

LAKESTER T-HUNT $12
IMG_0172.jpg

Turbo Taxi T-Bird with base error $3
IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0170.jpg

MORE!

NASCAR:
Scott Riggs Wrenchin' & Racin' set $10
004-9.jpg

Scott Riggs Race Day 2001(?) $3
005-3.jpg

The white Pontiac and the orange Maelstrom were playset only cars:

Front row $3, back row $2
0072.jpg

$1 each! The Mini Truck, '59 Impala, Blimp, and '56 Mercury can be displayed as is or loose. Cards are not perfect. I know the Mercury was a Kmart exclusive design.
0082.jpg

1 OF EACH SALT SHAKER TRADED
0092.jpg

$3 each. The London Bus is a little hard to find, but the package ain't perfect. It books in at $12 in the box. SUMMER RACIN' POCKET BIKESTER TRADED
0103.jpg

blackdiamond said:
Anyone got any tootsie toy volkswagens?

Think I've got one. I'll check.

Back