any idea what is the bmx in the picture?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
56   0   0
ther first bike on the left side has a cool frame.
any idea what is it and the value?
thanks, Marius

thanks.
any idea of the value? they were only 300 made?

The Value. The Value. The Value.
I have picked up a lot of nice bikes, But I have never paid a lot for bikes. Yes they are cool and yes they are a Novelty, and fun to ride. But that's it for me. I don't worry about the value. If I ride one of my bikes around, people always say OH COOL WOW. Want to Sell it? I usually do not want to sell them. But most people just want to pick bikes up for fifty dollars. Just like all of us.
I get my Value and investment out of the fun and riding them. Not in Buying to resell. Don't get me wrong. I Do sell (notice I did not say Flip) some of the extra stuff I get on a package deal. (notice I did not say Bundle).
But I usually just get my money back on them. Its really neat to give a deal to someone who will ride the bike.
People offer me mountain bikes all the time. I just tell them I adopt them. But do not buy them. In my area Nice riders are at every yard sale for 10.00 to 40.00.

Just adding to this post as my experience on cheap bikes. Good luck if you buy it. I personally would not pay much for that bike and personally would not expect much return. But then again. I mostly recycle parts to build mine.

Back