Any clue on who made these recumbents

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok, so I am having a very hard time figuring out this one. any bike shops ive been through have no clue, and any bike geeks i know have no answers.
this is a recumbent my friend bought a few years back, now he got a pair of them as a deal. and there are no distingusing marks or serial numbers but its definately company made.
my guess is that it was made it the mid to late 80s, judging by the 2 inch steel tube and the cranks. any information would be helpful, because im about to rip my hair out
recumbent.jpg

It's a ReBike, looks like a 707. Do a search for Rebike and you'll see what they look like "complete"...Some came with a 20" in front and a 20" in back, some had 26" on the rear. I had a 707. VERY comfortable...Sorry I sold it. I'm NOT positive, but I think it was sold at Sears. You should have NO trouble putting it back together, everything was just standard components on the cheaper side. Definitely worth rebuilding...You'll LOVE the ride!

Back