Any clue about this hub?!?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Hi so clist has my attention this morning. Came across this tandom its ugly as sin. The front looks to have a hub brake the rear is where im drooling... i think im looking at a band break but dual freewheels on the drive side. Id pick it up for the hubs and some parts.. its $100 any clue what that rear hub may be?
Thanks for your time and input... not sure what to do id end up saving a fork hubs a fork and some tube stock for future prodjects...
Super conflicted... maybe should just go to redondo and grab that elgin our member has listed to weld up...
Uffy... bikes.:confused:
If is a dual freewheel id want to use for a clean china girl drive set up... hope someone has seen this type of hub before
THANKS
alpha.View attachment 33966

The seller is not close enough for me to just cruz by and check it out..

There's a million things that could be, but you can run a double freewheel on basically any English threaded hub so don't get all jazzed about it....
If yer interested, i&i will post a tutorial

**actually, there's not really a million things that could be. There's probably like 6 things that could be, but i can only really think of like 4. But still, i can show you how to build that on the hub from your old ten speed or you're pre-driver BMX hub.

There's a million things that could be, but you can run a double freewheel on basically any English threaded hub so don't get all jazzed about it....
If yer interested, i&i will post a tutorial
awsome! Id really rather not drag that thing home for just that. Is no rush but if you get a chance im sure a few members would find it useful. Seems like i could simlpify having get overly involved in a jack shaft set up.
Thanks for reply 808 u just saved me a trip and now i can chace our member down and try get some of his goodies instead..
We all win.
Thanks dude!
*edit the only rush was to not missout on something rare or unique... if there is an alternative yeah for sure id rather try see about the 5 speed or the elgin:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back