an oldie

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can spend all day looking at customs and totally be in heaven, then that one classic shows up and you go WOOOO coooool
I agree...look at that Sprocket!! :p

ilikebikes said:
Nice Iver you got there! :D I would love to have that frame! As most know, Im slowly becoming an antique bike freak! LOL! :lol: anyways, here are two wood wheels that I have and Im almost sure Im not going to use as I decided to go with newer wheels for my Racycle so I can take her for a spin every once and a while, Im not to big anymore on trying to rebuild a bike in mint all orig condition anyways, so here they are, if you need/want them just make me a reasonable offer, the front wood rim is in pretty good shape, but the rear wood rim needs help, the rear hubs in good shape though, and note that it is a skip link :mrgreen: not to mention its a New departure Model "A" hub, the front hub may need new bearings or an adjustment, or both! LOL! They are 28" and will fit your bike fine, also note the adjustable screw on the brake arm! Cool huh!?
P1281305.jpg

P1281304.jpg

P1281303.jpg

P1281302.jpg

P1281299.jpg

P1281295.jpg

amazing wheels

Back