alright!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
x4. I'm happy! :D Although I suspect that someone was trying to vote for the Ratty Truck and clicked just a little bit too high. :mrgreen:

Hugo

woot hugo vents rule!!!! hey now lets not turn this thing into that stupid florida balot thing where they said it was confussing to read lol :shock:

i just wanna say all of the bikes are bad donkey... could only vote once so i looked through.
found the one that clicked and made me think thats how i would have mine.

but i'd take em all. :mrgreen:

agreed this is a tough deal ther are alot of bikes that deserve attention. everyone who built a bike this time around put a lot of heart and thought into their builds that is very evident. good job to all

I looked throgh the page that had all the build off bikes on it, and ide say that all the bikes had allot of heart put into them.

I just got a question, I only had 1 vote on my bike, and that was by my parents :roll:
I wanna get your guys opinion on why my bike wasnt a huge hit.....did i make it too pretty?

musclebikes said:
did i make it too pretty?

no, you did not make it too pretty...

i really like your bike, you did a great job on it :)
and it is a bike that i personally would ride.

do you like it? are you happy with it?
that's really the only thing you need to worry about...

there were a lot of entries, and a lot of exceptional work done...
dont beat yourself up about it :wink: and dont be discouraged, you have built an awesome bike!

keep 'em coming and keep up the good work!

oct.

Hey musclebikes, IF I had 41 children, and HAD TO pick a favorite, that would be easier than picking a favorite bike out of the group of bikes that were presented to us. I had a favorite bike, but I loved them all.

musclebikes said:
... why my bike wasnt a huge hit.....did i make it too pretty?

yours was up there on my top pics MB, i myself prefer "freshly painted 2-tone" bikes the crustyrusty's, i really like the fenders and brackets too, kind of industrial lookin, i narrowed it down to my top ten, then chose the one id want to ride the most if i could only ride one.

dont doubt your bike for a second man, im sure it got more looks than you think ! as long as your happy with it, doesnt matter

Hey MB ,your bike was in my top 10 as well. The big question is, do you like it? thats what matters most. I personally am not into the lowrider style of some of the other bikes, but i have to admit there are some nice ones in the lineup. It just depends what your style is, your personality. I had to vote for Elvis cause that to me that is a bike that I could see myself ridin w/ a grin from ear to ear. Anyway be proud you have a great ride there :D :D :D

Woohoo !!! Got one myself.

musclebike, your bike was certainly on par with the Elvis entry, prettiness-wise. I think October is right it's a great bike and as long as you like it that's all that matters, there's no accounting for other people's tastes. I get lots of compliments on mine at the beach so that helps offset my own meager RBBO2 results.

EDIT: Just checked only 117/out of 725 members have voted so far

cool, thanks guys,My bike is something that I like to ride, and being this is the first "boardtrack" style ive built, its a completely new riding experiance.I believe my time and little custom touches paid off, because theres nothing else like it in town.

Im gonna tell you what I told my dad after my first ride on it "Well, it creaks, it shakes, it wants to fall apart....I loved every second of it. :mrgreen:

Its better to have entered and lost than to never have entered at all. (or something like that)

Hey MB your one up on me too...I didnt enter either.

it is really tough when you have 40 bikes to choose from and make just one vote. i bet we could all look at each bike entered and choose something that stands out on each bike. i personally feel the trick to winning this thing is to create something that draws on a few of those aspects then combinds them with something new that has not been done before. thats what i tried with the ratty truck and i guess it worked. like said before dont beat yourself up because your bike did not win i have been known to stare at a frame for months (my friends think i am a bit strange when i do it) before the bike will "talk" to me and then it all just comes together. when i mocked up the ratty truck i sat it outside and sat down 10 feet from her just staring thinking to myself "is this it? is it right?"

Latest posts

Back