allRidestyle Germany

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hey everybody, just introducing myself, i´m Svente from Germany and owner of the allRidestyle Bike Shop in Bochum. Lurkin in this forum sometime and lookin at the BBO´s i think it´s time to join. Here are my current rides, hope you like ém.

allridestyle_bikes137_106.jpg

l_1faa51a6ef9744f0985c40897c4b3e2a.jpg

Look out everyone, Svente is in the house!! This gentleman builds some of the COOLEST bikes out there. He has incredible style and his bikes are amazing. I look forward to seeing if he can build some ratrod style bikes.

jeff

Hey Svente !!
Nice to have you here !!

May I suggest you post a pic of Steve's "Gesprengte ketten-bike" ?
That one is ratty enough :D

thanks guys that you like the "allRidestyle"......well the twisted spokes are used back in the days on race bikes and we use it for the look...they are strong but break sometimes at the rear wheel....you have to spoke in one crossing....if all spokes are completely in, than you have to respoke and twist one after another.....i ride it since two years without probs.....if you want to see more of our build ups check my gallery or our site allridestyle.com......

http://forum.allridestyle.com/viewforum.php?f=5

Hey Svente! Greetings from the north!
...I think this is the right forum for you 8)

are those all bikes you personally have? I can't remember seeing one of 'em at the halloween-cruise this year :?

Nice bikes! I have seen the pics on the AllRide site - wish I could read the posts!

I agree, thos spokes are VERY cool.

Bikes are great. Is it just you, or do most folks in your part of the world use square tubing rather than round? Nice look for sure! elcome and keep up the great work!

Back