Air Powered car

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty cool

Who else knew about the SMART cars coming Stateside early this year?
I remember reading about them coming in the middle of 07...ive allready seen about 5(and i dont get out much)

I actually saw a dealership in Conn.. tiny car, tiny building.. lol

TheFlyingDingo said:
Those things have got to be EXTREMLY unsafe

No. No they aren't. Otherwise they would not be allowed to sell them. Bigger does not equal safer.

The air car seems like they would end up being fairly disposable....especially since the entire chassis is made of aluminum.

Not sure if I'd want to get into an accident in one of them...still cool though.

I probably wouldn't fit in one being 6'3" 'n all, I'll wait 'till they have one 70's Olds 88 size :mrgreen: OR, if you could get one of those air motors in a '32 5 window.....flat black of course :!:

Tata Motors of India publicized this week that they are going to produce an automobile powered by compressed air. With governments requiring stiffer gas mileage standards in the future and the public purchasing option fuel automobiles more often, car makers harnessing the air that we breathe makes more sense. It is, after all, the most abundant and cheapest of resources. Tata air-powered car to see production?

Latest posts

Back