Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Zombie

~:Undead Forever:~
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Scored these both as they sit.
Nice folks out in the middle of Wisco.

1950 Lux in Back (a good repaint over very tired black) missing tank, light and light/battery tray for rack.

1951 Hawthorne in front (OG paint!)
Missing original light, I think?
Rear reflector and correct grips.

Cleveland Welding All The Way! 😎
received_253136704278990.jpeg

O

1950 Lux in Back (a good repaint over very tired black) missing tank, light and light/battery tray for rack.

View attachment 245682
One day I'll get one here in Canada

O

View attachment 245682
It's made even tougher now Canada Post won't ship frames from the us anymore I've tried 3 times and always turned away at the boarder

Have you tried to set up a sting, Get a mate to ride one through as a biker tourist etc, is that possible!
Actually where I am it is I live right on the boarder I've been looking for a frame to come up here or on another site.my wife is american and can get it at her family lives

Actually where I am it is I live right on the boarder I've been looking for a frame to come up here or on another site.my wife is american and can get it at her family lives
But then you'd have to visit the in-laws...
I have a post office address in Massena, but I haven't used it in years

WOW , and to get em in such condition, the bikes are over 70yr old! score allright!
Thanks. It's been my first pick up in a few years. If you search my name here, my posts go back as far as 2012. I had a pretty long and expectedly permanent Hiatus but.. how can I leave such dolls out in the cold?

Thanks again!

-R.

Latest posts

Back