A week like this, who needs enemies?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Monday: Work is dead slow, then washing machine dies. In mid wash, w/towels and a comforter to drag upstairs and off to the laundry. Tuesday: Pick up 16 mo. old son from daycare, he has some ugly scrapes on his nose, and one on his hand. No one has any idea when or how this happened.(normally, they fill out an incident report, or even call us if something happens). Wednesday, my all-I-could-afford $150 lawn tractor dies, used all of four times. Thursday, Gas co. cuts us off, bills are a mess to sum up. At least we won't need the heat for a couple months. Friday:, Finishing up a small side job, my knee pops out of joint, and unlike normally, I can't pop it back. Doc says it's probably a bit of cartilage that shifted, 'scribed prednisone and hope for the best... Phew! I know it could be considerably worse, and am thankful for my family and such. ...Today, I can hobble around a bit better, but still can't straighten out my leg completely. Hope it fixes itself soon, not a good time to be unable to work! ~Adam

That is no good. Hope all straightens itself out soon.

We were leaving town for camping on Friday when the Trailer tire shredded and the spare was flat. 2 hours and delay.

Back