a great video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't get into these shows but I do like to watch the auditions and the judges going through the usual torture. This has to be a tough competition with both Simon and Piers(sp?) judging. I was impressed by the singer, there are people that make alot of cash that don't sing that well...Kelly

its from a show called Britains got talent the British version of americas got talent
and this guy shows up out of the blue and totally blows them away
a couple weeks later he won the contest

he had been bullied his whole life and had no self esteem and almost canceled his first audition with them
his story is pretty amazing
paul potts is his name

nogoodnic42 said:
I don't get into these shows but I do like to watch the auditions and the judges going through the usual torture.

Ditto.

WOW :shock: that dude has got some set of pipes

i thought he was going to suck and he was going to give em crap that he was the best in the world.....

This summer I worked in England for a week, doing this opera (Turandot), so I've heard it quite a few times. This guys is really good. I didn't expect him to get those last two notes out right, but he pulled it off!

Just for the record, at home it's stricktly indie-rock and electro! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I"m not really into these shows either, but it's nice to see some raw talent emurge that would have otherwise gone unknown.

there are people that make alot of cash that don't sing that well...

It seems that playing lousy top 40 music for the drunken masses is where the $ is these days.

Back