6 YR OLD SKATEBOARDER

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
holy smokes ....that kid rocks ...unreal how some kids just have it ...my kid has had a board for 5 years and cant even go in a strait line ...LOL thats awsome !!!

Wow, that kid's going to be great! Makes it look so easy. And a great big round of applause for the safety gear!!! :D :mrgreen:

I remember when I was a kid in San Diego Ca.(early 80's), my friends and I went to see Stacy Peralta of the Z-Boys (Lords of Dogtown). He was starting up a new skateboarding group called the Bones Brigade. There was this young kid the same age as me, also from San Diego who was really talented and could do the same things the older kids were doing at the time. It wasn't until the mid 90's that the kid that people called Tony was on TV and in magazines....was Tony Hawk :shock:

...and to think I gave up skateboarding in 83' in favor of BMX :shock: :mrgreen:

.......! I can't even remember what I was doing at 6, but it definitely wasn't that.....I probably would have fallen on my face more times than not...

Shaggy

Ok..at 46 i just bought a "flexible flyer" skateboard which is the exact one i had at age 10..after seeing this prodigy do his thing..think i will just put mine back in the closet !! Awesome skills there..at his age..i had mastered....the swingset !!!

Back