5th bike of the day

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I just got this 1980 Honda CB400 barn find on a trade. A friend down the alley got it from his dad a few weeks ago. Story goes his dad bought it new and rode it till 1988 when he parked it in the garage and hadn't touched it since. Only has 3,950 miles on it! Only bad thing is he is still looking for the title and the bike isn't getting spark but for what I gave for it I think it was a bargain. I traded my Harbor Freight welder with accessories for it even up. :mrgreen:

She's a little rough around the edges but I think I did well on it.

1980HondaCB400001.jpg

Seat is flawless!
1980HondaCB400003.jpg

1980HondaCB400002.jpg

It ought to cleanup good. Some of the covers might be a bit hard to find. They didn't make those but a couple years, I think.

Uncle Stretch said:
It ought to cleanup good. Some of the covers might be a bit hard to find. They didn't make those but a couple years, I think.

Is it rare? valuable? I'm not really into it I am just going to flip it or trade it off for something else. What would a good price be?

We actually seen one of these at the flat track races last night, it came in 2nt place almost every time. Nice bike!

big kountry said:
what do you want for her I may be interested
$250-$300? If it's today I'll negotiate. Will also take partial trades.

Back