59-60 amf roadmaster skyrider(?)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0765.jpg

my 59 (or 60) amf roadmaster cruiser. think its a skyrider, but took it down to its original color scheme, threw on wheels from my 86' murray monterey with shimano coaster and added a new pair of cruiser bars. since pict, painted the forks black, leaving the white on the frame and got a new cruiser seat with chrome underwork.

another build up of mine, a 99' huffy cranbrook (or santa fe) cruiser i got from another forum member... as a frame set and forks only. built the whole bike up in 2 weeks, converted it to a single speed freewheel with caliper brakes and painted it krylon true blue with a clearcoat and white primer.
IMG_0789.jpg

my 89' huffy good vibrations cruiser, built up last winter. since, parted out. used frame for my "utility cruiser", with a box section rear rack. picts coming soon.
IMG_0771.jpg

my very first rat build up (built circa 1998). 82' columbia clipper 3speed conversion cruiser. since picts, put the fenders i originally had back on and went with 1.75 road tires.
IMG_0730.jpg

some of you have seen these before, now all together. thanks.

Back