36 Plymouth & 52 Columbia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This guy cruises around town all the time. Ever since I caught the rat rod bug I have been wondering about the bike. Well I finally caught up with him and had a chance to talk with him for awhile. The bike is a '52 Columbia with locking springer fork. It was chained up under a trailer from 1996 untill he got it in 2002. It came with the original paperwork. Repainted to match truck. Here are some pics.

DSCF1143.jpg

DSCF1144.jpg

DSCF1145.jpg

DSCF1148.jpg

DSCF1146.jpg

DSCF1147.jpg

Thanks for looking.

The only thing cool is the bike. The truck is a joke. Is the guy looking for the circus? Dean

Why would you repaint the bike like that :? I know he wants it to match his truck but still :|

Good thing he carries the bike around. Never know when that truck will lay down on him.

Hehehe, nice "Airbags" in the cab!!

ok I admit it may have a clown feel to it, but you gotta admire the time he put into getting it to that point. DOnt know if I would trust that steering setup on my lawnmower though :shock:

Big Fat Whitewalls said:
The only thing cool is the bike. The truck is a joke. Is the guy looking for the circus? Dean
What he said. To each his own, if it makes him happy, thats all that matters, but I am glad he doesn't park it next to my house.

Back