'36 Hawthorne Aluminium bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
here is my next project, just polished the frame and fork, have few other piece's to do yet
DSCN0470.jpg

LOL......I know the Feeling. I've got one in the mail and can't wait till it gets here to start cleaning it up

because bare metal is sexy and these are the ones to have. i have only been after one for 15 years and thanks to sensor tipping olschbp off that i was on the hunt for one it is finally over for me. i am just glad to see that there are this many out there. but i gotta say i think yours olschbp is the most shinny.

lot's of wet sanding and buffing with a wole pad on my power buffer is how I plan on dong the one I have coming in the mail.

for mine i started with rubbing compound then came back with mother's mag polish. but i am only doing the tubes i am leaving the lugs patina'ed

Man looks good . Funny didnt see any of these and now everybody's popping up with one.I'm going to go check my stash....Maybe I have one......nope :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Back