• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Bar Loop Tail

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,
I am new here , but not new in the bicycle Internet world ; hopefully seeing a newbie won't scare anyone off. I have over 120 positive feedbacks on the Bmxmuseum , with zero neutral and negative feedbacks . That said, I feel the rat rod bicycle community may appreciate this bike, and I could find it a new home.

The frame actually came from this site. A friend of mine, that is a member here ,bought three frames . The parts list is : SE cruiser handlebars, GT piston quil stem ( made in USA) , ODI Van grips, Workman 1" threaded forks ( wide enough to run a fat tire) , Troxel springer seat, SE flutted seatpost , Profile cranks 180's , black platform pedals, Phantom 42 tooth chainwheel , Redline sealed bottom bracket , Orange Profile spacers , tires are new , rear rim is off of a Worksman 26 1.75", and it has a 22 tooth cog- coaster brake , MX hinge seat clamp - used as the coaster brake strap ( stump on the brakes , it won't break) ,Front wheel is off of a mount bike 26" 1,50.

If you have any question , please ask . I am looking to sell local, and would meet someone half way within an hour from where I live ( South Jersey - Philadelphia area) Also , I am asking $350.00 for the complete bike .

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    590.8 KB · Views: 243
Welcome to the RRB [emoji846] nice bike yes I recognize that frame from hear if I remember correctly there were on small amount made & they were hand made in FL .[emoji1303]
Wish I had the cabbage to drop on it .....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may also want to put it on the f/b site
Klunkerz and such nonsense ....

Welcome to the RRB [emoji846] nice bike yes I recognize that frame from hear if I remember correctly there were on small amount made & they were hand made in FL .[emoji1303]
Wish I had the cabbage to drop on it .....

Thanks G-Matt! From what I gathered they did come from Flordia and the maker is unknown. There is a serial number on the frame , but no other maker indemnification .

Back