24 inch bmx cusier and schwinn preditor

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
this was the bike that i built a few years ago that got me hyped to work on bikes again. i found it at a hodge-podge store for $10. not sure the make, i'm guessing it's dept. store brand, but it is solid. the entire thing was spray painted green. i needed a winter project. looking back the stars are a little cheesy. right now i have a fork/stem issue. the threads on the fork are stripped. it's ridable but, it doesn't leave the ground. i've been stoked on the old schwinns, so this one has collected dust.

the last bike is an 87' schwinn preditor that i got at a thrift store for $1.50! couldn't pass it up. it just needed new tires and cables as well as a good cleaning. i rode it to the bar one night and felt really dumb being 34 years old and 6ft 3in. haven't rode it since.

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

l_d19273adb12408d04ce601f94b24afc2.jpg

OMG! if you need an extra kidney, I would take that preditor off your hands, lol. My first real bmx was a used preditor. My step brother rode it when I wasnt home and left it out front the house in the ditch. Needless to say it wasnt there when I got home. :cry:

Back