2010 Spring Graviry Shoot-Out Photos And Video

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
More photos and info can be found here

Video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TYutw0FqCE

Just a few photos...
IMG_1048.JPG

Udallcutombikes and 450redrider

IMG_0991.JPG

IMG_1033.JPG

IMG_1041.JPG

IMG_6228.JPG

IMG_1009.JPG

Great job on the video, Randy. It was awesome seeing the variety of racers that came out from the vintage soap box cars to the bikes, trikes, wheelchairs, and that goofy lawn tractor contraption!

We really should try to get a RRB group photo when we get a bunch of us together like that. I can think of at least eight of us who came out today, and I am probibly forgetting several.

I want to thank everyone who helps put this together- everyone who brought food, took pictures and video, cleared the track, everyone who raced down the hill and everyone who just came out to cheer us on. But most of all the guys who were running up and down the hill on the quad and mini-bike all day to drag us back up to the top. Without them I couldn't have made more than one or two runs before El Diablo Rojo killed me. It will be rebuilt before the fall shoot out, but the radio will stay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: that wheelchair one is just too much !
looks like some crazy fun! :D

It was a blast, I had to make a couple runs after lunch just to work off all that I ate, loved the ribs and beans

We should really try at the swap meet to get a good group picture of all the RRB members in attendance

On the way home Taber told me he wants to get one going for next time so now we have to design his

Looked like a LOTS of FUN. I should have been there. OK next time. It was cool to see all of the new contraptions racing down the hill in the video. I gotta get some kind of G-racer built.

Cody try to remember about a group photo at the swap.
Dan we missed you!
ifitsfreeitsforme find a hill and just do it! Ours isn't any kind of formal or sponsored event. Our bike club just takes over this hill twice a year. We are lucky to have this old soap box derby hill.

Also there are some great photos from a real photographer if you're on the evil facebook
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=1 ... 0267624075

Speaking of Fast Eddie... I think the only photo I got of him. He is in the video a couple times.
IMG_1029.JPG

Here's a few more of the bikes that raced.
IMG_0993.JPG

Udallcustombikes on right.

IMG_1042.JPG

ratfink1962's screaming Indian with someone else driving.

IMG_0997.JPG

65rat said:
Did Eddie use those wheelie bars :?:
No and here's why...
The bike didn't reach the speeds it had been built for. Notice there is no right grip on his handlebars. If I understood correctly he had one of those Mattel Vroom things but it got knocked off when hauling the bike down here when he went under some kind of canopy/overhang.

Back