2010 Rides - where to find some!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to let everyone know that we have FreakBike rides in many areas around the U.S., Canada, the U.K. and a few other areas of the world. Anyone and everyone ( that behaves themselves) is invited! All styles of bike are welcome. And any age is usually welcome. Most rides are family oriented unless noted. These are slow cruises usually and anywheres from 3 to ? miles (usually 15 or less)

To find out more info, check here ....
http://www.forum.freakbikenation.com/ph ... m.php?f=30

Also anyone can post any rides that are happening in a particular area. You can either send me the info or become a member and post it yourself. If you can't find a particular area or don't wanna post it in that section, then please feel free to post it in the "citizens of the FreakBike Nation" section.

When I first put "No matter where you're from, We ride as one." on the FBN site, I meant that everyone is welcome, whether you belong to our group, another club or just wanna hang out and ride! The same goes for all of the rides that are posted.
Thanks

Back