2 All Pro 3's for flippin'

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When I look at those I see.
- $20 each for the baskets
- $20 for the headlight and generator
- $10 each for those double kickstands
- Then $100-$150 each for the bikes.
TOTAL = $280-380
Maybe more in a bike centric city like Portland

Oh - I agree. I know I could get more but I would rather be turning them over. The head light and one of the baskets might stay with me though! :!:

I can respect those decisions.
Lately I have thinned my herd a bit by just hosing the bikes off and offering them up for someone else to make a project to bring them back to life. 300% profit and no work is somtimes better than 600% profit and work.

Get ta flippin'!!

kingfish speaks the truth.

I need to remember this advice before I start turning wrenches on them. :D

jerrykr said:

Thanks, I have just discovered this after flipping bikes for about 4 years now.

But, these AllPros don't look like they need any wrench turning (except to take off the parts you like, or swappin out parts).
Both of those seats look sweet. I would swap them with some Bells or Wally World seats from other breakdowns and still sell either one of those for close to $150 as long as the tires held air, the gears changed, and you could stop them. Those bikes are in great shape.

The sweet spot for fast turnover in my market is $150 or less. Almost anything less than $100 even without wheels sells in less than a week.

kingfish254 said:
jerrykr said:

The sweet spot for fast turnover in my market is $150 or less. Almost anything less than $100 even without wheels sells in less than a week.

Didn't even have to ad air! Your range is a lot like my area for schwinns and univegas etc. Truth be told, I was motivated by a bad weekend at the slots to re-coup! Thanks forall the great comments on these. :mrgreen:

Back