1998 Harley Davidson

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is one of my newest bikes, less than 20 miles on it. Nexus 4 speed with roller band brakes.

Bikes002.jpg

Nice bike, but it aint a REAL Harley if'n there's no oil stains under it! :p

I fell in love with this bike when it first came out. Very nice addition to your stable!
Thanks,
Chainsaw

Old school...

Chainsaw said:
Nice bike, but it aint a REAL Harley if'n there's no oil stains under it! :p

I fell in love with this bike when it first came out. Very nice addition to your stable!
Thanks,
Chainsaw

Geez Chainsaw Harleys don't leak anymore...your still living in the AMF days. :wink:

Very nice ride...I saw one in a light blue once for sale for a shocking amount of money that didn't have me reaching for my wallet. :shock:

But THAT is true of anything with H/D on the tank.

Enjoy...

Rat it!

Bicyclerick said:
It was made by GT for Harley. This is a collectors bike and will be worth more original.

So this means your not going to Rat Rod it...I take it. :mrgreen:

Bicyclerick said:
It was made by GT for Harley. This is a collectors bike and will be worth more original.
just switch forks and keep the original one..if you ever want to sell it put the original for on it...

This bike like my 62 corvette will only be ridden or shown on special occasions.

At corvette car show on Independence Square 2006

DSCN0095.jpg

DSCN0096.jpg

At Midwest Bike Fest 2006

DSCN0099.jpg

At Spokesman Bike Club Meeting July 2007

Bikes005.jpg

On Display at Main Street Coffee Shop. My bike and Lois the owner of the coffee shop.

Bikes006.jpg

Bikes007.jpg

A few more pictures of the harley

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

Theres still water spots from rainstorm at midwest bike fest
006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Nice bike. I like the vette more.

Watch out what your saying hooch. six missiles this year, you might have ATF looking at you. lol

Back