1982 custom sidewinder

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I'm finally done with this build. I really enjoyed building this one. It's a 1982 schwinn sidewinder painted with ppg silver and house of kolor kandy Oriental Blue, Original Ukai wheels with ACS Hubs,AME grips,unknown red seat,Shimano cranks,vuelta chain ring,red kmc chain,Primo pedals,red pyramid tires. I still need a couple more things on it but its pretty much complete. I took it for a spin last night and rides like a dream. :D

IMG_4009.jpg

IMG_4010.jpg

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg

IMG_4012.jpg

IMG_4013.jpg

IMG_4014.jpg

IMG_4016.jpg

IMG_4017.jpg

IMG_4018.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4020.jpg

That bike is so Badd! 8)

Oh yea, and with that seat all the way down it must be to big for you, you better just give it to me..

dang chimi, that came out sweet! love the ame grips and seat and the who bike looks great. plus old school thumb shifter is a nice touch. personally i hate gripshift, but i guess alot of people don't. im building a bike for a guy (a 90 huffy stone mountain mtn bike) and he is paying me by giving me his red schwinn sidewinder hardtail mtn bike. it will amke a great project.

Back