• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to RatRodBikes and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

REDUCED 1969 Super Stock 5 Speed $700 plus ship

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
It has come time to sell. I have had it for 10 years. It has taken that long to find all the parts. I just put a original seat on it this year. It was the last part I needed. The seat is decent but not mint. Crash was the one that helped me get this seat. The parts not original are the Sissy bar and Pad, Pad not included. Streamers, Speedometer, Cables and the sissy bar bolts and bolts that hold the seat on. The originals were way to far gone. I do have the original sissy bar and brackets in very good shape. They will come with the bike. The paint is original but does have some bad spots. Hey it is a 47 year old bike. It is original paint though. I feel it is better left alone than to repaint. It would look really nice if it was polished. Tires are NOS tires and have only a few Miles on them. It took 6 years just to find the front one. I'm after $700 Plus ship. This is really my bottom dollar as I could part out and get more. I will ship at your expense. I have a bike box and do know how to pack a bike. It will be shipped threw Bike Flights as that is the cheapest way. I take pay Pal or Money order. It also could be picked up if wanted. If you want more pics I can can do that also.
IMG_0964_zpsmjljdqbn.jpg
IMG_0963_zps4pncmiid.jpg
IMG_0962_zpsgizaukeu.jpg

Last edited:
Back