12" BMX Looptail

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Friend that works at the LBS came over to my work and offered me this little 12" looptail bmx bike.. He had mentioned it to me and I asked him to bring it by for months until he finally did.. Another kool looking bmx for my grandson..

Cool little looptail, hadn't seen that model in 12" before. My 5yr old rides the 16" version of this. I added some red mags from a spider man bike. He'll be graduating to 20" wheels next season.

Cool little looptail, hadn't seen that model in 12" before. My 5yr old rides the 16" version of this. I added some red mags from a spider man bike. He'll be graduating to 20" wheels next season.
Nice.!!!
I had to jump on this Li'l Dominator for my grandson along the collection of a 12" chrome bmx scooter on 5star mags and I'm also building him a chrome diamond unknown bmx frame with red anno MCS 3pcs cranks with mini cadged pedals, mini GT stem, mini Free Agent bars, MX1000 style brakes f&b and blue anno Tuff Neck style seat post clamp.. So I still have a bit to go on it but by that time it will be ready for him when he outgrows of the 12" bike. There's a picture of it in " Show your chrome builds or bikes" I think that's the post.??

Back