10 Year Restore (Trashed)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I was the owner and I would have caught those vandals in MY garage, I'd shoot them!

Remember back when you had to ask permission before even going onto somebody's doorstep? Society used to be proper, orderly, strict, and we knew how to PUNISH! Instead we "rebuild" and "reteach" and "help" these "poor misguided people". BULL! HOGWASH! A LOAD OF #%%^!

What can the cops the do? Its a waste of tax payer dollars to even try to track them down. As I've said before, thieves and vandals are worse than murderers and rapists. Why? Because thieves and vandals are very rarely caught!

An old man is now heartbroken, his dreams destroyed before his very eyes and a classic 1942 Chevy is off to the junkyard because of it. I wish that truck would be like Christine, "Alright. Show me."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4jG5wWl--zw

Man I'd be in jail for beating the life out of some kids. If I was in the area I'd personally donate my time to helping him put it back together. Hope they find the little brats that did it.

I don't recall anything in the article about the age of the vandals, so I'll say this:

"Tell ya what I'm gonna give you Snakes? I'm gonna give you to the count of ten; to get your ugly, yellow, no good keester off my property before I pump your guts full of lead!"

"Alright Johnny I'm sorry! I'm goin!"

"One-Two-Ten!"

"*gun fires AHAHAAHAHA! Keep the change ya filthy animal!"

:lol:

man, that's jacked up. i would be in jail for murder after i tracked those hooligans down.

Yeah I know all too well what it's like to have a car vandalized. I had a '96 Chevy Lumina (Nothing special but paid for with hard earned money) that was parked in my back yard as I worked on it and had a bunch of kids slash my tires, took a baseball bat to the tail lights, and put a large dent in the 1/4 panel and were about to go for the back window when I yelled and they took off running. Luckily they were caught and the kid's dad made it right with me but kids now days need to be taken out back of the woodshed once in a while if you know what I mean. Now I have a 100,000 volt tazer, a compound bow, a 12 gauge shotgun with specially loaded shells (Rock salt :wink: ) , and a bad attitude regarding thieves and vandals. My stash is well protected. :mrgreen:

lumina1001-1.jpg

rainy006.jpg

vandalized002.jpg

vandalized006.jpg

Back