1 Huffy dies so 2 others may live

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Body: Kokomo, In... Mind: in the gutter. Soul: in
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
It was a good day today, I started the day off by finding a cool looking Huffy 24" mountain bike at the local flea market today He was asking $5 wasn't gonna argue about that, he said the rim was bent and tire rubbed the frame, actually the tire was off the bead and tire hit the frame, rim's fine... :lol: . Looking closer it had the exact brake cables I needed for my 24" Honda full suspension bike :D and had a nicer fork that matched the red perfect :D and looked better than the black one I had on it, lots more chrome :D , figured I'd part it down, then looking at it more I saw it has the gear cable that my blue everyday rider needed :D , by the end of the day there was a bare Huffy frame laying in the corner of my shed :mrgreen: . Then saw a junker stopping to pick up a broken AC from my trash and spotted a bicycle on his truck :shock: , made him an even trade for the AC 8) . It's a Royce Union with a cool frame kinda looks like a ladies frame with an extra bar that goes from seat tube top to midpoint in the toptube. Will get pics tomorrow too dark right now. Also never seen one of these before but I got a solid rubber 26" tube in the deal too, looked it up and they go for $45 EACH! It's called a "No more flats" inner tube. Only downside is it's heavy and a pain to put in.

Back