1 for the ROAD BIKERS: Fuji Roubaix

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Picked this up today. I couldn't resist. Great looking bike. Amazing price. 2009 Fuji Roubaix Pro. It seems like the NW wet weather is pushing all these fair weather road bikers to sell their high end bikes. I havent seen very many heavyweight bikes recently but there seems to be a glut of these things out there right now! I'm gonna flip this one. Somebody is going to get a deal on it! Look for it in the for sale section soon if its your cup of tea!

*Tortellini the Hound Dog Approved* She wanted it actually but her stand over height requirements didn't really fit the geometry of the frame. :roll:

Portland is so Pro-Biking that they almost run infront of you filling the holes before you get to them...just kidding. But really this town loves it's bikes.

heyslugger said:
Portland is so Pro-Biking that they almost run infront of you filling the holes before you get to them...just kidding. But really this town loves it's bikes.
That's cool, Kokomo has started installing more bike lanes and trails in the last few years as well as some of the old off road trails we already had. And the lbs just moved closer to my house (though it is now run by a fixie snob) but Kokomo is coming along.

Great bike, very good looking. Is it aluminum with a cf fork? Or is the fork Alum. too?

I have a couple sets of those A-Class wheels. Check the bearing adjustment on them. They are known to come from the factory tight.

Shimano 105 / tektro

it's CF fork and seat stay and the rest is aluminum. Has a real nice 'tear drop-ish tubeing. This bike is so much nicer looking than the Trek Pilot 5.0 I had a while back even tho that was a 'better groupo' component wise,

I had one of these back in ’09. It’s a nice bike. Shimano 105 is good stuff. I always thought it was weird that both Fuji and Specialized have a Roubaix model. I had the Fuji and now I ride the Specialized.

Crash….Wish I knew you were looking for a groupo. I just sold a really nice set of ’10 Ultegra 6600 in ice gray for $350. It had everything including shifters and brakes. I bought it to build another road bike, but I am buying either a Specialized Venge or Tarmac this winter instead.

heyslugger said:
I am thinking about picking up a specialized amira for my GF. Anyone have exp with those?

If I remember correctly, the Amira is the girl’s version of the Tarmac and the Ruby is the girl’s version of the Roubaix….the latter two having a slightly taller headtube for a more relaxed geometry. I have the Roubaix Team Saxo model and love it. One of my friends has the Ruby and she couldn’t be happier. Even though they are the more relaxed, they are sporty and quick. Specialized make some killer bikes although I think you get a little less for your dollar compared to Giant, Trek, etc.

Back