'07 Sting-Ray Worth [now with PIX]

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flying Zombie

~:Undead Forever:~
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
WIN_20141118_103621_zpseed7317e.jpg

WIN_20141118_103514_zps37e13090.jpg

The Serial In the frame reads:
SNACE07H22867

The crank sticker reads:
model:92998WM
date:ACE0815JG

Any info helps.
I have the original fenders, wheels, tires, front innertube, Springer,Headtube, crankset and wheel, kickstand and seatpost.

Thanks Fellas!

Zombie

Last edited:
I assume this would be the Black Friday Krate. The quality on those was not to Schwinn standards as they sold fairly cheap at Wal-Mart. If the chrome is not pitted, I would say $40-60(may depend on your local market)

images

I assume this would be the Black Friday Krate. The quality on those was not to Schwinn standards as they sold fairly cheap at Wal-Mart. If the chrome is not pitted, I would say $40-60(may depend on your local market)

images
Neat, Yea. I think its a Black Friday, krate. Its a green with white lettering.
The fenders feel like Aluminum, and also look like they have [had] gold paint on them? it doesnt look spraybombed, but it is peeling a little. The chrome on it is a little rusty, but nothing a little oil and a brush cant fix, it doesnt look too invasive. The build as it sits is awful heavy.

The chrome on most China bikes is so low quality it seldom cleans up well. It tends to just rust through or peel off.
I cant tell if its peeling or theres jsut a light layer of paint/rust on it. Its like.. beginning to bronze laminate. I can literally bend the fender a little with just a squeeze of my hand, but all cleaned up, its still gonna look and ride kinda neat for a tinkertoy.

I sold a black one over the summer, new, never removed from box, with all the original packing material still on it, for $150 and that took a while. I see people asking for more, but in think that's the top end for mint condition examples, unless you get someone who just doesn't know what they are looking at.

I sold a black one over the summer, new, never removed from box, with all the original packing material still on it, for $150 and that took a while. I see people asking for more, but in think that's the top end for mint condition examples, unless you get someone who just doesn't know what they are looking at.
Thanks Slider. I didnt expect it to fetch a lot, but Im happy with it. Traded a 17 dollar Chinese tattoo machine for it. [junk for junk, eh? ^.6]

Back